It is a broadly described annual report of Oriental Bank of Commerce in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Business stood at Rs. 2,69,015 Crore as on 31st March 2012 as against Rs. 2,35,893 Crore in the previous year reflecting an increase of Rs. 33,122 Crore (growth of 14.04%). Total deposits of the Bank stood at Rs. 155964.92 Crore and have shown an increase of Rs. 16910.66 Crore depicting a growth of 12.16%. The Bank has posted a total income of Rs. 17055.13 Crore during the year as against Rs. 13047.89 Crore last year. Operating Profit of the Bank has decreased to Rs. 3140.58 Crore as against Rs. 3245.14 Crore last year showing a marginal decline of 3.22% The Bank has earned a net profit of Rs. 1141.56 Crore, after making all requisite provisions showing a decrease of Rs. 361.31 Crore showing a decline of 24.04% during fiscal 2011-12.
The Board of Directors of the bank was pleased to recommend a dividend of @79% (i.e. Rs. 7.90 per share) for the year ended 31st March 2012 as against @104% (i.e. Rs.10.40 per share) paid for the preceding year.
More Annual Report of Oriental Bank of Commerce:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2016 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Directors Report 2006 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Define and Discuss on Return on Equity
- Directors Report 2007 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited