It is a broadly described annual report of UCO Bank in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, The Bank’s Global business had registered the volume of Rs. 271507 Crore as of March 2012 from Rs. 245839 Crore as of March 2011 by securing a respectable growth of 10.44%. The global deposit had also shown a positive growth of 6.01% to reach the level of Rs. 154003 Crore as of March 2012 from Rs. 145278 Crore as of March 2011. Operating profit of the Bank had increased from Rs. 2695 Crore in March 2011 to Rs. 2811 Crore in March 2012, thereby registering a Y-o-Y growth of 4.30%. The Bank had shown a higher growth in net profit, which increased from Rs. 907 Crore in March 2011 to Rs. 1109 Crore in March 2012 by recording a growth of 22.27% over the previous financial year.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended (i) Equity Dividend of Rs. 3/- for the year 2011-12 for each share for a nominal value of Rs. 10/- (ii) Preference Dividend on PNCPS as per terms of issue.
More Annual Report of UCO Bank:
- Annual Report 2011 of Summit Bank Limited
- Excellent Investment Recovery Option
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Miracle Industries Limited
- Financial Condition and Audit Procedure of Square Toiletries Limited
- Asset Liability Management – Determining and Measuring Interest Rates