It is a broadly described annual report of United Bank of India in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business increased by Rs. 21,210 Crore to reach Rs. 1,52,989 Crore at the end of the financial year 2011-12 from Rs. 1,31,779 Crore at the end of the previous financial year 2010-11, recording a growth rate of 16.1%. The total deposits of the bank have grown by Rs. 11,271 Crore from Rs. 77,845 Crore as on 31st March 2011 to Rs. 89,116 Crore as on 31st March 2012 registering a growth rate of 14.5%. The total income of the bank improved to Rs. 8,693.99 Crore during the year 2011-12 from Rs. 6,978.51 Crore in the previous year recording a rise of Rs. 1,715.48 Crore i.e. 24.6%. Operating Profit of Rs. 1,828.84 Crore during the financial year 2011-12 as compared to Rs. 1,506.99 Crore in the financial year 2010-11 registering an increase of Rs. 321.85 Crore (21.4%). The Bank registered a Net Profit of Rs. 632.53 Crore for the financial year 2011-12 compared to Rs. 523.97 Crore in the financial year 2010-11.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final dividend of @24% i.e. Rs. 2.40/- per equity share of face value of Rs. 10/- each, to all equity shareholders of the Bank.
More Annual Report of United Bank of India:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012 of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Summit Power Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited
- Audit Reports Nature of Listed Companies in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2003 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited