It is a broadly described annual report of Bank Asia Limited in the year of 2011. During the year 2011, the bank contributed Tk. 2,265.73 million to national exchequer compared to Tk. 1,511.8 million in 2010. Total operating profit (consolidated) stood at Tk. 4,223.83 million which was 0.59% lower than last year. During the financial year, The Bank’s capital reached Tk. 12.45 billion and maintained capital adequacy of 14.88% against regulatory requirement of 10%. The total amount of bank’s assets reached Tk. 117.73 billion, which is 11.91% greater than the previous year. Earnings per Share (EPS) and Return on Equity (ROE) were 3.65 (Tk. 100 to Tk. 10) & 19.61% respectively in this year.
Bank Asia got the second prize of ICAB national award for the Best Published Accounts and Reports 2010 in the banking sector and secured the Certificate of Merit for Best Presented Accounts and Corporate Governance Disclosures Awards 2010. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Bank Asia Limited:
- Annual Report 2007 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bank Asia Limited