It is a broadly described annual report of Baraka Power Limited in the year of 2011. In the year 2010-2011, Revenue was BDT 767.02 million (BDT 76.70 Crore) with Increase of 32.92% comparing to last year revenue. Gross Profit Taka. 377,238,088 million. Operating Profit Taka. 327,836,155 million. Profit after tax for the year Taka. 164,121,029 million. In the year 2010-2011, the company has successfully completed the IPO of 2,00,00,000 ordinary shares of Tk. 10 each at an issue price of Tk. 60 each including premium of Tk. 50 each.
The Board has recommended @20% stock dividend (02 shares for every 10 stuns held) on 86 000.000 ordinary shares of Tk. 10 each for the year ended June 30, 2011, subject to approval by the shareholders at the 4th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Baraka Power Limited:
- Performance Evaluation of trust Bank as a Financial institution (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2005 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Larsen and Toubro
- SME Banking and Credit Risk Management Policy of Prime Bank
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Asahi India Glass Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of National Investment Trust Limited