It is a broadly described annual report of Eastern Housing Limited in the year of 2011. During the year under review, the highest price of the company share was Tk.2,080/- per share of Tk.100/- each on 28.10.2010 and the lowest Tk.582/- 03.03.2011, the current rate is Tk.809.50 closing on 24.10.2011 which is stable. Consequently profit increased to Tk.25.09 Crore. Interest earned on FDR and the STD Account tuned to Tk.11.66 Crore. Tax on FDR @ 10% was deducted at sources and we have provided further Tax @ 14.75% as per Income Tax Law and net interest earnings indeed with net profit after tax amounting to said Tk.25.09 Crore. Earnings per Share Increased to Tk. 40.43 from Tk. 35.90 in the previous year and NAV per share increased from Tk. 174.86 to Tk. 190.29.
The Board of Directors has recommended for the declaration of payment of dividend @ Tk. 10% cash i.e. Tk. 10 per share of Tk. 100 and @5 % stock dividend i.e. 1:20 for the year ended 31st July 2011 to the shareholders whose name shall appear on the register of members on record date 03.11.2011. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Eastern Housing Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Eastern Housing Limited