It is a broadly described annual report of ICB Islamic Bank Limited in the year of 2011. The Bank earned an operating profit of Tk. 30.12 million in 2011, registering a growth of 151% over the previous year. Deposits of the Bank stood at Tk. 12,619.16 million as at 31st December 2011. Total outstanding Investment and advances of the Bank stood at Tk. 14,222.45 million marking an increase of 2.28% over the preceding year. Due to strict monitoring and aggressive recovery drive, classified loan ratio of the Bank came down by 4.34% of total Credit and advances at the end of the year. Currently, the Authorized Capital of the Bank is BDT 15,000.00 million and Paid-up Capital is BDT 6647.02 million as of December 31st, 2011.
These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of ICB Islamic Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Investment Operations of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Muthoot Finance
- Assignment on How to Effectively Track Your Business Finances
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Net Present Value
- Factors that Affecting the Cost of Money