Annual Report 2011 of Aftab Automobiles Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Aftab Automobiles Limited in the year of 2011. During the financial year 2011, The Company’s Gross Profit Taka. 399,760,885 million. Operating Profit Taka. 296,841,869 million. Net profit before tax Taka. 879,945,300 million. Total comprehensive income for the year Taka. 920,255,072 million. The company’s basic earnings per share have been calculated taking a capital base of 56,983,585 Ordinary shares of Tk. 10 each as on August 31st, 2011.

The Board of Directors of The Company has recommended a stock dividend @20% and a cash dividend 20%; totaling 40% for the year ended 31st August 2011, for the shareholder of the company whose names will appear in the share register of the Company and/or Depository Register of CDS of COOL as on Record Date i.e., 05th December 2011 subject to the approval of the Shareholders in their Annual General Meeting to be held on 20 December 2011. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.

More Annual Report of Aftab Automobiles Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2010 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  2. Annual Report 2011 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  3. Annual Report 2012 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  4. Annual Report 2013 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  5. Annual Report 2014 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  6. Annual Report 2015 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  7. Annual Report 2016 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  8. Annual Report 2017 of Aftab Automobiles Limited