It is a broadly described annual report of BSRM Steels Limited in the year of 2011. During the year 2011, BSRM Steels Limited contributed to the government exchequer about a sum of Taka. 1451.32 Million. Turnover for the financial year 2011 was Taka. 31,234,710,327. Gross profit Taka. 1,914,574,972. Net profit after tax Taka. 839,205,050. Net sales for 2011 were 517,887MT with value in Taka. 3,123.47 Crore. Sales of the year 2011 were also 16.98% higher than that of 2010.
The Board of Directors pleased to recommend 15% cash dividend on equity shares for the year ended 31st December 2011 for consideration and approval by the shareholders in the annual general meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of BSRM Steels Limited:
- Foreign Exchange Function of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Loan and Advances of Uttara Bank
- Differentiate Technical Traders Vs Fundamental Traders
- Annual Report 2010 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Phoenix Insurance Company Limited