It is a broadly described annual report of KASB Bank Limited in the year of 2011. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at Rs. 71,262,770 million (2010: Rs. 56,710,657 million). Deposits increasing to Rs. 61,262,896 million (2010: Rs. 46,274,187 million). The Share capital of the Bank was Rs. 19,508,617 million. The Bank’s Profit/(Loss) before taxation at Rs. 3,000,743 million. Profit/(Loss) after taxation for the year at Rs. 2,369,925 million. Basic/Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were Rs. 2.36.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for the year ended 31st December 2011.
More Annual Report of KASB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of LankaBangla Finance Limited
- Accumulated Benefit Obligations (ABO)
- Annual Report 2016 of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited
- Portfolio Management Services of IDLC Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Karur Vysya Bank