It is a broadly described annual report of M.I. Cement Factory Limited in the year of 2011. The total income of the Company in 2010-2011 has reached to Taka. 435,935,820, showing an increase of about 31.26% over the previous year. The gross profit has increased by about 931 %. The net profit has increased compared to the previous year showing a robust growth of Earning per share from BDT 4.08 to 5.36. In this year cement production 719,745.46 MT which was in last year 571,388.40 MT. production 25.96% growth over the last year. In 2010-2011 net sales Taka. 4,022,271,063 which was in 2009-2010 Taka. 3,127,352,627. Sales volume increase MT. 148,392 and 25.97% and sales value increase Taka. 894,918,436 and 28.62% growth over the last year.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend cash dividend @15 % i.e. Tk. 1.5 for each share and Stock dividend @35% i.e. 35 shares for 100 shares for the year ended June 30, 2011, to those shareholders whose name will be appeared in the Share Register of Members of the Company or in the Depository on the Record Date which is 17th November 2011. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of M.I. Cement Factory Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Difference Between Available Balance And Current Balance
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Summit Bank Limited
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Kirloskar Industries Limited