It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2011. In 2011, premium income of the Company stands at Tk. 392.78 Crores. Since inception total premium income stood at Taka. 1,924.01 Crores. Life fund increased to Tk. 900.16 Crores as on 31st December 2011. Meghna Life so far paid Tk. 43.38 Crores as death claims, Tk. 186.18 Crores as Survival Benefit, Tk.67.85 Crores as Maturity claims and Tk. 31.48 Crores as Bonus to the policyholders. Total asset of the Company stands at Taka. 1,00,542 Crores. About Tk. 671.58 Crores have been invested in Government Securities and other approved Agencies. If this trend of the premium income is continued, Life Fund by end of 2012 may stand at Tk. 1075 Crores hypothetically.
The Board of Directors in a meeting held on 13th June 2012 recommended @30% Cash Dividend for the Shareholders for the year 2011. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of MJL Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tube Investments of India Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- The Concept of Bose-Einstein Condensation (BEC)
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Zydus Cadila