It is a broadly described annual report of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2011. During the year, the total premium income of the Company was Taka. 111.33 Crore which was less than Taka. 67.86 Crore from the year of 2010. Gross Premium for the year Taka. 111.33 Crore. The Investment of the year 2011 was Tk. 153.59 Crore which was more than Tk. 54.31 Crore from the year of 2010. Total life fund of the company as 31st December 2011 stands to Tk. 219.35 Crore as against Tk. 203.71 Crore in the preceding year.
Considering the overall situation of the Company the Board of Directors has not recommended any dividend for the year ended 31st December. 2011. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited:
- Internship Report on Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in The Premier Bank
- Prepaid Expenses
- Loans and Credit Facilities of Janata Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Report on Financial Statement Analysis on Beximco and One Bank