It is a broadly described annual report of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited in the year of 2011. During the financial year, Total Assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 8,281,106 billion as against at Rs. 5,279,100 billion in last year. Deposits of the Bank increased by 53% from Rs. 2.955 billion to Rs. 4.512 billion during the current year. The Share capital of the Bank Stood at Rs. 1,346,939 million. The Bank has increased its balance sheet footing by 57% Rs. 5.279 billion last year to Rs. 8.281 billion in the current year. During the financial year 2011, the bank posted a profit before tax of PKR 226,721 billion. In 2011, The Bank posted Profit after tax of PKR 134,470 billion as compared at PKR 249,372 million in the previous year. Earnings per share of the bank for the year ending in 2011 is Rs. 1.00 compared to Rs. 1.85 as of the end of the year in 2010.
As of the balance sheet date, the Bank has accumulated tax losses of Rs. 665.438 million (2010: Rs. 839.728 million).
More Annual Report of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Daffodil Computers Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-7)
- Annual Report 2017 of Metro Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited