It is a broadly described annual report of The City Bank Limited in the year of 2011. During the financial year, The City Bank achieved a record net profit of BDT 201.8 Crore in 2011. Compared to BDT 184.9 Crore of the previous years. The Operating Profit stood at BDT 419.6 Crore as opposed to preceding years. BDT 410 Crore which is a 2.34% increase despite the increase in Operating Expenses by 11.2% over the same period. Loans and Advances of the Bank stood at BDT 7.680 Crore as on 31st December. 2011 compared to BDT 6.032 Crore of the end of 2010. Earnings per share stand at BDT 3.99 compared to 3.66 of 2010.
The Board of Directors of the bank recommended @25% dividend subjects to shareholders and regulatory bodies’ approval. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of The City Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)
- Annual Report 2016 of MCB Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Report) 2002-2003 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Trust Investment Bank Limited
- Role of BSCIC in developing Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Overall Banking System Special Focus on Foreign Exchange of NCC Bank