It is a broadly described annual report of Standard Bank Limited in the year of 2011. During the year 2011, the Bank has made operating profit of Tk. 2869 million compared to Tk. 2771 million in the year 2010 registering a growth of 4%. Total assets have increased from Tk. 66596 million to Tk. 74953 million which accounts for 13% growth in 12 month period. The Paid-up Capital of the Bank stood at Taka. 406.13 Crore in 2011. The total equity capital & reserve of the Bank at the end of 2011 was Taka. 687.05 Crore. After all provisions including general provisions on unclassified loans, profit before tax stood at Tk. 234.97 Crore. Earnings per share (EPS) is Tk. 3.19 in 2011.
The Board of Directors has recommended @20% stock dividend for the year ended 31st December 2011 subject to approval at the 13th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Standard Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Gammon India Limited
- Small Industrial Loan Disbursement by BASIC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Rain Industries Limited
- Analysis on Investing in Treasury Inflation Protected Securities
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited