It is a broadly described annual report of Bharat Electronics Limited in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,444,614.15 Lakhs. The Company achieved a turnover of Rs. 601,218 Lakhs during 2012-13 as against Rs. 570,363 Lakhs in 2011-12, registering a growth of 5.4%. The Company posted Profit before Tax (PBT) for the year was Rs. 111,537.38 Lakhs. The Profit after Tax for 2012- 13 was Rs. 88,983 Lakhs as against Rs. 82,989 Lakhs last year, an increase of 7.22% over the previous year. The Earnings per Share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 111.23. Book Value per Share has increased from Rs. 702.78 in 2011-12 to Rs. 787.96 in 2012-13.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Final Dividend of @163% (Rs. 16.30 per share), Rs. 13,040.00 Lakhs for the year 2012-13. An interim dividend of @60% (Rs. 6 per share), Rs. 4800 Lakhs has already been paid for the year 2012-13.
More Annual Report of Bharat Electronics Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Discuss Commercial Real Estate Valuation
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Report on Performance in Pooling of funds and Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Financial Report 2013 of Lafarge Surma Cement Limited
- Return on Marketing Investment
- Annual Report 2016 of Simtex Industries Limited