It is a broadly described annual report of DLF Limited in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,462,676.91 Crore. The Company recorded revenues of Rs. 9,095.74 Crore in FY’13 as compared to Rs. 10,223.85 Crore in FY’12, a decrease of 11%. The gross operating profit decreased to Rs. 3,949.11 Crore from Rs. 4,498.79 Crore, a decrease of 12%. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 838.83 Crore (2011-2012: Rs. 1,563.48 Crore). The profit after tax, minority interest, and prior period items was Rs. 711.92 Crore as compared to Rs. 1,200.82 Crore for the previous year, a decrease of 41%. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year was Rs. 4.19.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share (@100%) (previous year – Rs. 2 per equity share) for the FY’13 amounting to Rs. 355.95 Crore (previous year Rs. 339.67 Crore) for approval of the members.
More Annual Report of DLF Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of DLF Limited