It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Bank in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total business reached Rs. 1,01,711.57 Crore as on 31st March 2013. The Total Income of the Bank during the fiscal year 2013 recorded a 12.17% growth to reach Rs. 6,832.01 Crore from the previous fiscal year figure of Rs. 6090.73 Crore. The Operating Profit of the Bank stood at Rs. 1,460 Crore. During the year ended 31st March 2013, The Bank registered a net profit of Rs. 838.17 Crore, an increase of 7.90% over the previous year. Earnings per Share of the Bank increased from Rs. 45.41 to Rs. 49.00 registering a growth of 7.90%.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 9/- per share on par with the dividend for the previous fiscal.
More Annual Report of Federal Bank:
- Annual Report 2013 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of IDBI Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Export Incentives
- An Internship Report On Retail Banking in Bangladesh of Prime Bank Limited