It is a broadly described annual report of Madras Rubber Factory Limited in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 8257.34 Crores. The Company’s total income increased by around 3% to Rs. 13482 Crore from Rs. 13094 Crore in the previous year. Earnings before depreciation and interest (EBIDTA) amounted to Rs. 1796 Crore against Rs. 1293 Crore in the previous year. The profit before tax for the year ended 30th September 2013 was Rs. 1227 Crore as compared to Rs. 833 Crore in the previous year. The net profit for the year stood at Rs. 802 Crore as compared to Rs. 572 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per Share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 1891.49.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 24/- per share (@240%) on the paid-up equity share capital of the Company, for consideration and approval of the shareholders for the Financial Year 2012-2013.
- Annual Report 2006 of The Bank Of Punjab
- Annual Report 2010 of Nestlé India Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2011-2012 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Indian Overseas Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Excel Crop Care Limited