It is a broadly described annual report of Oriental Bank of Commerce in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Business stood at Rs. 3,06,084 Crore as on 31st March 2013 as against Rs. 2,69,015 Crore in the previous year reflecting an increase of Rs. 37,069 Crore (growth of 13.78%). As at end-March 2013, Deposits and Gross Advances stood at Rs. 1,75,898 Crore and Rs. 1,30,186 Crore, thereby registering a growth of 12.78% and 15.16%, respectively. The Operating Profit of the Bank for FY 2012-13 increased to Rs. 3,691 Crore from Rs. 3,141 Crore during FY 2011- 12, registering a growth of 17.52%. The Net Profit of the Bank for FY 2012-13 increased to Rs. 1,328 Crore from the level of Rs. 1,142 Crore during FY 2011-12 registering a growth of 16.33%. The Bank’s Earnings per share (EPS) increased to Rs. 45.51 during FY 2012-13 from Rs. 39.13 in FY 2011-12.
The Board of Directors of the bank was pleased to recommend a dividend of @92.00% (i.e. Rs. 9.20 per share) for the year ended 31st March 2013 as against @79.00% (i.e. Rs. 7.90 per share) paid for the preceding year.
More Annual Report of Oriental Bank of Commerce:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2017 of Reliance Communications Limited
- SME Division of BRAC Bank Limited
- Financial Statement 2016 of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of MJL Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2009 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited