It is a broadly described annual report of Punj Lloyd in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,948.78 Crore. Total revenues of the Company increased from Rs. 6,180.30 Crores in FY 2011-12 to Rs. 8,745.57 Crores in FY 2012-13. Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation (EBITDA) increased by 14.30% to Rs. 937.54 Crores in FY 2012-13 in comparison to the previous year. Profit before Tax (PBT) of Rs. 30.13 Crores as against Rs. 85.91 Crores in the previous financial year. Profit after Tax (PAT) reduced to Rs. 19.62 Crores in FY 2012-13 from Rs. 57.66 in the previous year. For the year under review, the earnings per share (EPS) was Rs. 0.59.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend on the equity shares for the financial year ended 31st March 2013.
More Annual Report of Punj Lloyd:
- Annual Report 2013 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Operation of Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Tax-VAT Payment System of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)