It is a broadly described annual report of United Bank of India in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business grew by 11.4 % to reach Rs. 170359 Crore as against Rs. 152989 Crore during the previous financial year. During the year 2012-13, Total Deposits of the Bank increased from Rs. 89,116 Crore as on 31st March 2012 to Rs. 100651 Crore as on 31st March 2013, registering a growth of 12.94%. The Bank has registered an Operating Profit of Rs. 2049.91 Crore during the financial year 2012-13 as compared to Rs. 1,828.84 Crore in the financial year 2011- 12, registering an increase of Rs. 221.07 Crore (12.09%). The Bank earned a Net profit of Rs. 391.90 Crore for 2012-13 compared to Rs. 632.53 Crore last year.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final dividend of @21% for 2012-13. While Book Value increased to Rs. 115.83 as at March 2013 as compared to Rs. 114.39 Crore for the previous financial year.
More Annual Report of United Bank of India:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of AuSom Enterprise Limited
- Report on General Banking Activities Jamuna Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction of National Bank Limited
- Report on Social Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Dragon Sweater and Spinning Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Wipro Limited