It is a broadly described annual report of Vijaya Bank in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Business crossed a milestone level of Rs. 1.65 lakh Crore to reach Rs. 167531 Crore with a Y-o-Y growth of 18.21%. Total Deposits grew by 16.81% to reach Rs. 97017 Crore from Rs. 83056 Crore last year. The operating profit for the year 2012-13 was Rs. 1122 Crore as compared to Rs. 1230 Crore for 2011-12. Net profit for the year ended March 2013 stood at Rs. 586 Crore. Total Income for FY 2012-13 increased by 13.4% to reach Rs. 9659 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.50 per Equity Share of the face value of Rs. 10/- for the year 2012-13. The total amount of equity dividend payable including dividend tax is Rs. 144.94 Crore.
More Annual Report of Vijaya Bank:
- Annual Report 2012 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Investor’s Viewpoint
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of AuSom Enterprise Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Wipro Limited