It is a broadly described annual report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2012. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue (Turnover) from Net Sales Taka. 281,084,880 million. Gross Profit Taka. 148,732,367 million. Operating Profit Taka. 10,025,406 million. Net Profit after tax for the year Taka. 7,870,376 million. The shares are listed in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges, on 31.12.2012 each share was quoted at Tk. 226.70 (on 2011 – Tk.424.00) in the Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Tk. 230.00 (on 2011 – Tk.428.50) in the Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd.
The net profit for the year carried forward in the balance sheet will be applied for payment of this year’s dividend proposed by the board of directors @33% and will be accounted for in the accounts as and when approved by the shareholders in the annual general meeting. The total amount of proposed dividend for the year 2012 is Tk. 6,600,000. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Annual Report 2013 of IDLC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012 of Miracle Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Karur Vysya Bank