It is a broadly described annual report of GPH Ispat Limited in the year of 2012. During 2011-12, the company contributed Taka. 209.68 million to the National Exchequer in the form of corporate tax, customs duty, VAT etc. The Company earned Taka. 257.29 million only as Profit after Tax for the year ended 30th April 2012 out of which Tk. 55.74 Million is transferred to Tax Holiday Reserve in conformity with Tax Holiday condition.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend @20% Stock Dividend @10% Cash Dividend for its shareholders out of accumulated profit & Reserve held on 30.04.2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of GPH Ispat Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Advantages of Using Binary Options Trading Software
- Discribe Rules and Regulations Maintained by Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Objectives of the Financial Plan
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited