It is a broadly described annual report of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited in the year of 2012. The total Deposits, Loans & Advances and Profit of the Bank at the end of the year, 2012 stood at Taka. 96,918.22 million Taka. 79,948.22 million and Taka. 2,742.75 million respectively. The Authorized Capital of the Bank stood at Tk.10,000 million as on 31st December 2012 while Paid-up Capital raised to Tk. 6,951.74 million from Tk. 5,941.65 million in 2011. The Reserve Fund and other reserves increased to Tk. 7,766.13 million recording 8.38% increase over last year’s figure of Tk. 7,165.83 million. As on 30.12.2012, the operating profit of the Bank was Tk. 4,027 million against Tk. 4,214.77 million in 2011 registering a decline of 4.46% Return on Assets (ROA) was 1.14%.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has been pleased to recommend @10% Stock Dividend (i.e. Bonus Share) for the valued Shareholders of the Bank for the year 2012, subject to the approval of the Shareholders in the forthcoming 28th Annual General Meeting of the Bank. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Investing in High Dividend Stock Market Funds
- Annual Report 2015 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2001-2002 of IDBI Bank
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2012-2013 of NTPC Limited