It is a broadly described annual report of Apex Foods Limited in the year of 2012. The company has achieved an export turnover of Tk. 3,933.35 million during the year ended 30th June 2012. Last year’s turnover was Tk. 3,207.31 million. The increase in turnover is 22.64% over the last year. Gross profit earned during the year was Tk. 303.52 million as against last year’s gross profit of Tk. 264.94 million. Net profit (after tax) earned during the year was Tk. 15.43 million as compared to last year’s Net Profit (after tax) of Tk. 10.79 million. This year’s cost of goods sold was BDT 3,630 million as compared to last year’s cost of goods sold of BDT 2,942 million.
The Board of Directors has recommended Cash Dividend of Tk. 1.80 per Share of Tk. 10.00 each for the year 2011-12. Upon your approval in this General Meeting, the dividend will be paid to the Shareholders whose names appear in the Share Registers of the Company or in the Depository as on 13th August 2012 at the close of office. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Apex Foods Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Alhaj Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Real Estate Finance of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Invest in Real Estate with Your Retirement Plan
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of National Investment Trust Limited