It is a broadly described annual report of Fu-Wang Foods Limited in the year of 2012. During the year the company earned a net profit after tax Tk. 7.52 Crore as against Tk. 7.89 Crore for the last year which is a decrease of 4.69% and while turnover increased by 6.95%. During the year under review, the net profit decreased by 4.69% in spite of increased turnover by 6.95% due to tremendous price hike of raw materials, wages, and transport cost.
Considering the overall financial position of the Company the Board of Directors has recommended @ 12% (twelve percent) stock dividend for all Shareholders for approval in the 16th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Fu-Wang Foods Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Hakkani Pulp & Paper Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Reliance Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)