It is a broadly described annual report of Hakkani Group (Hakkani Pulp & Paper Mills Limited) in the year of 2012. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Sales Taka. 207,910,324 million. Gross Profit Taka. 33,188,790 million. Operating Profit Taka. 20,120,047 million. Net Profit before Tax Taka. 19,669,867 million. Net Profit/(Loss) after Tax for the year Taka. 12,155,770 million.
The Board of Director proposes and recommends for the declaration of cash dividend @ 5% (i.e. Tk. 0.50) per share. This will involve an amount of Tic 9,500,000. Appropriation in respect of proposed dividend would be made in accounts subject to approval in AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Hakkani Pulp & Paper Mills Limited
- An Empirical Study on Southeast Bank Limited.(Part-4)
- Credit Administration Department of IDLC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2008 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Director’s Report 2005-2006 of NTPC
- Rural Development Scheme of IBBL Based on Islamic Shariah