It is a broadly described annual report of Navana CNG Limited in the year of 2012. During the year, The Company’s total revenue stood at Taka. 138.54 Crore. Gross Profit Taka. 522,056,403 Crore. Operating Profit Taka. 309,370,184 Crore. Net Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 248,441,058 Crore. The Board of Directors of the company has set up a target of Tk.100 Crore from CNG sales, Tk.50 Crore from CNG conversion and Tk.10 Crore from service workshop totaling Tk.160 Crore during the next financial year 2012-13.
The Board of Directors has recommended 15% stock and 10% cash dividend for the shareholders for the year ended 31st March 2012 (subject to the approval by the shareholders in the forthcoming AGM) whose names will appear in the share register of the Company and/or Depository Register of CDBL as on Record Date, i.e., 08 August 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Navana CNG Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of The Premier Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Aziz Pipes Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Motherson Sumi Systems