It is a broadly described annual report of Orion Infusion Limited in the year of 2012. During 2011-2012 Orion Infusion Limited has contributed Tk. 12.32 Crore to the National Exchequer in the form of the VAT, Advance Income Tax, Import Duty, and Development Surcharge. This year it is possible to attain a net turnover of Tk. 60.14 Crore against the last year’s turnover of Tk. 59.63 Crore Implying a growth of 0.86% in the net turnover. The profitability of the company is being increased by 7.62% in 2011-2012 to 71.3.53 Crore, compared to Tk. 3.28 Crore in 2010-2011. This year’s Earnings Per Share (EPS) stands at Tk. 1.73 against Tk. 1.61 of last year.
The Board of Directors has proposed and recommended cash dividend Taka. 2,696,578 million for the year 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Orion Infusion Limited:
- Sample Letter for Fee Dispensation for Special Children
- A Synopsis of Training History and Recent Training Programs of Grameenphone Ltd
- Industrial Attachment on Masco Industries Ltd
- Assignment on Material Management in Vocational Education
- Sample Resignation letter format due to Delay in Salary
- Annual Report 2015 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited