It is a broadly described annual report of Rain Industries Limited (Formerly Rain Commodities Limited) in the year of 2012. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 107,551,543 (in thousands). The Company has achieved net revenue from operations of Rs. 53,614,485 (in thousands). Profit before depreciation and Tax expense of the Company for the year Rs. 8,028,037 (in thousands). The Company achieved Profit before tax for the year Rs. 6,828,355 (in thousands) compared to Rs. 10,072,613 (in thousands) in the previous year. During the year, the Company’s net profit stood at Rs. 4,577,488 (in thousands) compared to Rs. 6,641,248 (in thousands) in the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year was at Rs. 13.25.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of @55% on the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of the Company, i.e., Rs. 1.10 per Equity Share for the financial year ended 31st December 2012.
More Annual Report of Rain Industries Limited:
- Over View of the Financial Performance of GrameenPhone Ltd
- Annual Report 2014 of AB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vardhman Acrylics Limited
- Credit Management of Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Janata Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Adani Port Limited