It is a broadly described annual report of Rupali Life Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2012. In 2012 total assets of the company increased by 4.67% over the previous year and stood at Taka. 3,193.66 million. Investment has also increased by 5.87% and stood at Taka. 1,376.13 million. During the year life fund of Rupali Life Insurance Company Limited has been added to Tk. 236.83 million, which is 9.40% higher than the previous year. The growth of life fund has been lower due to fall in first-year premium income and the increase of payment on account of Policyholders for Tk. 120.51 million over the previous year. The Company acquired a premium of Tk. 1,421.10 million in the year 2012, which was 14.62% less that the previous year. In 2011 the company earned a gross premium of Tk. 1,664.38 million.
The Board of Directors has recommended a stock dividend of @12% (12 shares for every 100 shares held by the shareholding) for the year 2012 on the paid up capital of Tk. 107.22 million. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Rupali Life Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Financial Analysis and Position of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Indian Overseas Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindustan Motors Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Navana CNG Limited