It is a broadly described annual report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.) in the year of 2012. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 34,302.04 Crore. Total revenue of the Company stood at Rs. 20,339.74 Crore. During the year under review, the Turnover of the Company increased by 18.19% from Rs. 15,307.14 Crore to Rs. 18,092.06 Crore. The Company posted the Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 2,007.84 Crore. During the year under review, the Company earned the profit after tax Rs. 1,657.48 Crore as compared with previous year net profit of Rs. 1,419.71 Crore. Basic and diluted earnings per share of the company for the year were Rs. 4.93.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1/- per shares (i.e. @100%) on equity share of Rs. 1/- each thereby taking the total dividend for the year at 2/- per share for the financial year 2011-12.
More Annual Report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.):
- Internship Report Banking System Context of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Padma Oil Company Limited
- Define and Discuss on International Finance Corporation