It is a broadly described annual report of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2012. During the financial year 2012, the total premium income of the Company was Taka. 152.23 Crore which was more than Tk. 40.90 Crore from the year of 2011. The Investment of the year 2012 was Tk. 176.21 Crore which was more than Tk. 153.59 Crore from the year of 2011. Total life fund of the Company as at 31st December. 2012 stands to Tk. 266.06 Crores as against Tk. 219.35 score in the preceding year. The growth rate of Life fund is 21.29%.
The Board of Directors of the company has recommended @8% stock dividend for the year 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- International Trade
- Annual Report 2015 of Golden Harvest Agro Industries Limited
- Report on Different Modes of Investment of IBBL
- Annual Report 2013 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited