It is a broadly described annual report of People’s Leasing And Financial Services Limited in the year of 2012. The deposits base of the company continued to register a steady growth and stood at Taka. 7719.40 million as on 31st December 2012 compared to Taka. 5848.37 million in the previous year, registering a growth of 32%. The paid-up capital of the company would reach to Tk. 235,90,13,209.00 Crore. The profit before tax stood at Tk. 502.00 million in 2012 as against Tk. 742.00 million in the previous year. Net Profit after tax for the year Tk. 324.00 million.
The Board of Directors has recommended @ 12.5 % Stock Dividend (1 Bonus Share against 8 Shares) for the year ended 31st December 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
Annual Report of People’s Leasing And Financial Services Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Importance of an Annual Financial Statement
- Report on Operational Efficiency and Financial Performance
- Annual Report 2014 of National Investment Trust Limited