It is a broadly described annual report of Prime Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2012. The company has earned an amount of Tk. 19,70,898/= as capital gain from the sale of shares & dividend income. The company has made an Investment fluctuation fund from Profit and during the year transferred to the Investment fluctuation fund an amount of Tk. 2,000,000/= from current year profit. The total fund stood at Tk. 28,350,025. 2,676,126 Bonus shares of Tk. 10 each Valued at Tk. 26,761,260 for the year 2011 has been transferred to Paid up Capital on the account during the year 2012. Proposed dividend total amount for the year is Taka. 4,41,56,089.00 After allowing this dividend the accumulated Profit/(loss) of the company will arrive at Taka. 46,92,685.00.
The Board of Directors has recommended @15% Bonus Share on paid-up capital for the year ended 31st December 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Prime Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Financial Statement 2015 of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of CEAT Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield)