It is a broadly described annual report of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited in the year of 2012. In the year 2012, Bank has paid Taka. 3,220.81 million to Government exchequer as source tax, salary tax, VAT, excise duty and other tax & VAT realized against various services. In 2012, the total deposit of the Bank stood at Taka. 102,177 million showing a growth rate of 22.59%, the total amount of Investment of the Bank stood Taka. 96,185 million with a growth rate of 19.35%. The Capital and reserve of the Bank as on 31st December 2012 stood at Tk. 11,055 million including paid up capital of Tk. 5,566 million. The Bank’s total assets posted a 23.87% increase in 2012, rising from Tk. 107,229 million to Tk. 132,823 million. The operating profit before tax stood at Tk. 3,534.58 million which is 48.05% higher than 2011 figure. The net profit after tax of the Bank in 2012 stood at Tk. 1,730 million. Net asset value (NAV) stood at Tk. 9,646 million in 2012 which is Tk. 1,729 million higher than 2011. Earnings per share (EPS) stood at Tk. 3.11.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended dividend @20% i.e. to issue 20 bonus shares as against existing shares 100 to its shareholders for the year 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited:
- Directors Report 2010 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited