It is a broadly described annual report of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Aggregate Business of the Bank stood at Rs. 115720.46 Crore at the end of the financial year 2013-14, an increase of Rs. 12299.43 Crore over the previous year’s figure of Rs. 103421.03 Crore. The total deposits of the bank grew by Rs. 5115.24 Crore from Rs. 64220.62 Crore as on 31st March 2013 to Rs. 69335.86 Crore as on 31st March 2014. The Gross Profit for the financial year 2013-14 stood at Rs. 1899.75 Crore. The bank registered a Net Profit of Rs. 1182.47 Crore for the financial year 2013-14.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @500% for the financial year 2013-14.
More Annual Report of Jammu and Kashmir Bank:
- Annual Report 2011 of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Analysis of Financial Performance of BD Lamps Limited
- Internship Report on Investment System of Islamic Bank and Agrani Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Hamid Fabrics Limited