It is a broadly described annual report of Madras Rubber Factory Limited in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 9796.96 Crores. The Company’s total income increased by around 9.14% to Rs. 14,714 Crore from Rs. 13,482 Crore in the previous year. Earnings before depreciation and interest (EBIDTA) amounted to Rs. 1994 Crore against Rs. 1796 Crore in the previous year. The profit before tax for the year ended 30th September 2014 was Rs. 1339 Crore as compared to Rs. 1227 Crore in the previous year. The net profit for the year stood at Rs. 898 Crore as compared to Rs. 802 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per Share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 2117.09. During the financial year, the Company’s Reserves and Surplus stand at Rs. 4,513.40 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 44/- per share (@440%) on the paid-up equity share capital of the Company, for consideration and approval of the shareholders for the Financial Year 2013-2014.
More Annual Report of Madras Rubber Factory Limited:
- Sample Application for Government Registration of New School
- My Octopus Teacher Hired a Cephalopod Psychologist To Better Understand Its Star’s Behavior
- Application for Allotment of Physical Fitness room to Director
- Monogamous Lemur Brains Reveal Not All Lasting Love Works The Same
- Assignment on SWOT Analysis of Dell