It is a broadly described annual report of Punj Lloyd in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 14,081.26 Crore. The Company achieved total revenues of Rs. 8,511 Crores in FY 2013-14 in comparison to Rs. 8,593 Crores in FY 2012-13. Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation (EBIDTA) increased by 9.6% to Rs. 1,028 Crores in FY 2013-14 in comparison to the previous year. Profit before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. 12 Crores as against Rs. 30 Crores in the previous year. Profit after Tax (PAT) reduced to Rs. 8 Crores in FY 2013-14 from Rs. 20 Crores in the previous year. For the year under review, the earnings per share (EPS) was Rs. 0.24.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend on the equity shares for the financial year ended 31st March 2014.
More Annual Report of Punj Lloyd:
- Annual Report 2015 of Matin Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Auditors’ Report 2017 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Report on Non Banking Financial Institution and Lease Process And Company Share Analysis
- Annual Report 2013 of United Finance Limited
- Stock Market Data Systems