It is a broadly described annual report of South Indian Bank in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s total gross business of Rs. 83,894 Crore, consisting of the total deposit of Rs. 47,491 Crore and gross advances of Rs. 36,403 Crore as on 31st March 2014 registering a growth of 9.99% over the previous year. The total deposits of the Bank increased to Rs. 47,491 Crore from Rs. 44,262 Crore as on 31st March 2013, registering a growth of 7.30%. The Operating Profit for the year under review was Rs. 928.95 Crore before depreciation, taxes, and provisions. The Bank had achieved a net profit of Rs. 507.50 Crore during the year against the net profit of Rs. 502.27 Crore posted during the previous year. The Bank’s issued and paid-up capital stood at Rs. 134.39 Crore as on 31st March 2014.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has proposed a dividend of @80% (tax-free in the hands of shareholders), i.e., @ Rs.0.80 per Equity Share of face value of Rs.1/- per share vis-à-vis 70%, i.e. Rs.0.70 per share declared last year.
More Annual Report of South Indian Bank:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of South Indian Bank