It is a broadly described annual report of UCO Bank in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s global business grew by 15.64% from Rs. 305000 Crore in 2012-13 to Rs. 352697 Crore in 2013-14, whereas Bank’s domestic business rose by 16.34% from Rs. 277591 Crore in 2012-13 to Rs. 322958 Crore in 2013-14. Global Deposits of the bank grew by 15.05% from Rs. 173431 Crore in 2012-13 to Rs. 199534 Crore in 2013-14. Domestic Deposits grew by 15.37% from Rs. 158386 Crore in 2012-13 to Rs. 182730 Crore in 2013-14. The Bank earned an operating Profit of Rs. 4940 Crore during the year 2013-14 from Rs. 3357 Crore during the financial year 2012-13 and recorded a growth of 47.16%. Net profit of the Bank rose by 144.34% from Rs. 618 Crore in 2012-13 to Rs. 1511 Crore in 2013-14. The Bank’s total income rose by 10.43% from Rs. 17704 Crore in 2012-13 to Rs. 19550 Crore in 2013-14.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final dividend of Rs.1/- for the year 2013-14 per equity share of nominal value of Rs.10/- each.
More Annual Report of UCO Bank:
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Central Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
- Internship Report on Performance Appraisal of UCB Auto Lone
- Annual Report 2010 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Investment and Foreign Exchange Policy of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.