It is a broadly described annual report of Vijaya Bank in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Business crossed a milestone level of Rs. 2 lakh Crore to reach Rs. 206721 Crore with a Y-o-Y growth of 23.40 %. Total Deposits grew by 28.12 % to reach Rs. 124296 Crore from Rs. 97017 Crore last year. Net profit for the year ended 31st March 2014 stood at Rs. 416 Crore. Total Income for FY 2013-14 increased by 18.20% to reach Rs. 11417 Crore. The Authorized Capital of the Bank at present is Rs. 3000 Crore divided into 300 Crore shares of Rs.10/- each. The total paid up (Equity Share) capital of the Bank is Rs. 859.12 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.00 per share (@10%), in addition to interim dividend of Rs. 1.00 per share (@10%) declared during January 2014 for the year 2013-14.
More Annual Report of Vijaya Bank:
- Albireo – a binary star found in the Cygnus constellation
- Annual Report 2016 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Order of Operations
- Sample Application format for Shift Change in Office
- Never Hoovered your Mattress? You’re Probably Sleeping on Thousands of Dust Mites
- Request Application Format for Over Time Payment