It is a broadly described annual report of Weizmann Forex in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 33,474.11 Lakh. The Company posted a Total Income of Rs. 4,70,500.09 Lakh (previous year Rs. 4,47,592.38 Lakh), resulting in a Profit Before Tax of Rs. 2,867.40 Lakh (previous year Rs. 2,996.23 Lakh). The Share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 1,156.44 Lakh.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of @75% i.e. Rs. 7.50 per Equity Share for the financial year ended 31st March 2014 (Previous year: @75% i.e. Rs. 7.50 per equity share out of which @50% i.e., Rs. 5/- per equity share was a special dividend).
More Annual Report of Weizmann Forex:
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Tata Motors
- Corporate Governance Practices of Mercantile Bank
- Ratio Analysis of Standard Chartered Bank
- SME Loan Lending Activities and Reconciliation Process
- Annual Report 2014 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Asia Pacific General Insurance Company Limited