It is a broadly described annual report of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2013. During the year 2013 GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited contributed to the government exchequer a sum of Tk. 1,950 million (2012: Tk. 1,558 million). Net sales of the Company for the year 2013 were Tk. 6,775 million against Tk. 5,554 million of last year, showing a net growth of 22% over last year. Interest income of about Tk. 120 million during the year resulted from healthy cash flows. The effective tax rate has come down to 30% from 40% of last year mainly from improved profit performance. All these factors contributed to achieving Profit for the year of Tk. 546.2 million which is 124% above last year.
The Directors recommend a final dividend of 300.0% i.e. Tk. 30.00 per share of Tk. 10.00 each for the year 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Maksons Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)
- Annual Report 2014 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Spirits Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited