It is a broadly described annual report of GPH Ispat Limited in the year of 2013. During 2012-13, the company contributed Taka. 151.67 million (approx.) to the National Exchequer in the form of Corporate Tax, Source Tax, Custom duty, VAT etc. This is equivalent to 2.81% of the company’s net sales revenue for the year. The net sales have been increased from Tk. 4,386 million (prior year) to Tk. 5,387 million in the year 2012-13. Hence, the growth in sales revenue stands 22%. During the 2012-13 it has earned Tk. 250.12 million after-tax profit.
The Board of Directors decides to recommend @ 25% dividend (15% Cash and 10% Stock) for its Shareholders for the year 2012-13. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of GPH Ispat Limited:
- Financial Management of United Leasing Company Ltd
- Financial Statements Analysis of Square Pharmaceuticals and Renata Pharmaceutical
- First Security Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Discuss on Avoid Costly Budgeting Mistakes
- Prospect of Insurance Business in Bangladesh