It is a broadly described annual report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Company’s sales revenue increased from Tk. 2.97 billion in 2011-2012 to Tk. 3.26 billion in 2012-2013. This year’s cost of goods sold was Tk. 2,742.09 million (84.05% of sales) as compared to Last year’s cost of goods sold of Tk. 2,955.47 million (99.64% of sales). The company had achieved an export turnover of Tk. 3,262.55 minion during the year ended 30th June 2013. Last year’s export turnover was Tk. 2,966.20 million. Gross Profit earned during the year was Tk. 520.46 million as against last year’s gross profit of Tk. 10.73 million. The company succeeded Net Profit during the year amounts to Tk. 240.44 million as compared to last year’s Net Loss of Tk. 351.24 million.
The Board of Directors has recommended for the declaration of a Cash Dividend @ 10% i.e. Tk. 1.00 (one) per share of Tk.10.00 each to ordinary shares held by the shareholders as on the Record Date. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Explain How to Qualify for Lawsuit Loans
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Financial Management System of Access Bangladesh Foundation
- Discussed about cash advances payday loans
- How to Open Offshore Bank Account