It is a broadly described annual report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited in the year of 2013. The total portfolio of the Company increased by Taka. 349.98 million to Taka. 4624.18 million during 2013, registering a growth rate of 8.19%. During the financial year, The Company’s Net interest income Tk. 352.61 million. Total operating income Tk. 293.66 million. Profit before taxes Tk. 233.92 million. NHFIL has earned a net profit after tax of Tk. 167.47 million as against Tk. 41.44 million in the previous year. Despite the volatility of the capital market the closing price of the Company’s shares traded on the floors of DSE and CSE at the end of 31st December 2013 stood at Tk. 32.80 and Tk. 32.90 respectively.
The Board of Directors recommends @12.50% Cash Dividend i.e. Tk. 1.25 for every share for the year ended 31st December 2013 subject to approval at the 15th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited:
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Punjab National Bank
- Define Credit Risk Grading and Discuss its Importance
- Housing Financing Industry and the Present Status of Developer Firms
- Concept of Business Risk
- Report on Credit Risk Management of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Internship Report on General Banking Activity of National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd