It is a broadly described annual report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited in the year of 2013. The total portfolio of the Company increased by Taka. 349.98 million to Taka. 4624.18 million during 2013, registering a growth rate of 8.19%. During the financial year, The Company’s Net interest income Tk. 352.61 million. Total operating income Tk. 293.66 million. Profit before taxes Tk. 233.92 million. NHFIL has earned a net profit after tax of Tk. 167.47 million as against Tk. 41.44 million in the previous year. Despite the volatility of the capital market the closing price of the Company’s shares traded on the floors of DSE and CSE at the end of 31st December 2013 stood at Tk. 32.80 and Tk. 32.90 respectively.
The Board of Directors recommends @12.50% Cash Dividend i.e. Tk. 1.25 for every share for the year ended 31st December 2013 subject to approval at the 15th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited:
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Auditors’ Report 2015 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Tube Investments of India Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited